Wednesday, October 19, 2011

T-shirt progress

Once I had all those t-shirts from Rosemary's stash on the design wall, all I could think about were the other quilts I'd rather be looking at up there. And the only way that was going to happen was if the t-shirt top got done. No I didn't get it done. But I made a very good start.

I started off by adding the stabilizer behind about 6 pieces that were from high school so weren't done in the past when Rosemary and Amanda would have t-shirt stabilizing days with me. Saturday afternoonI had the first chunk pieced together.
 By later afternoon Sunday I had the second chunk pieced.
 By dinner on Sunday those two chunks were one.
I'll hit it again this weekend. I'll move to the right, and hopefully the top two-thirds of the quilt will be together. Maybe more? I can only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment