Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Chicago Show coming up

My quilt guild is making an annual bus trip to the big Chicago International Quilt show this weekend. Looks like it may be the last for a while as they announced they would be in Cincinnati in future years. So I'm doubly glad I talked my DD into coming along with us this year. It will be her first big show, and I need to take care to let her see the quilts as much as she wants and not expect her to enjoy the vendors as much as I do. I'll bring my shopping wish list, so a good excuse to take stock of my stash to see if there are colors I'm short on, or items needed to finish a project or two. No laughing-I really mean 'finish'. Ok, it may be safer to say 'make progress'. Then I'm hoping I'm not too tired come Sunday to do some house work, yard work and/or quilt work.

No comments:

Post a Comment