Tuesday, February 9, 2010

T'shirt progress

Well, I'm actually posting two days in a row! I often find that post-retreat I make reasons to get downstairs for quilt work, and this is so this time. I still haven't totally unpacked the retreat goodies, because I really wanted to get the t-shirts off the design wall. So last night I carved out an hour to press the stabilizer to the cut t's. I'll see if tonight I can make myself continue the trend. I'd like to cut them to size. If time allows, I'll do my measurements and draw the schematic layout to use as a guide for the piecework. If not, I'll aim for Wednesday night. It would also be good to unpack the machine and supplies soon.

We had snow last night, and expect more this afternoon/evening. Plus winds will keep it interesting. So school was out for my daughter today, and that means less homework for her tonight. Less homework for her = less homework for me. I'll probably make up a sample math test for her to work on to prepare for a test she has Wednesday or Thursday (this snow day will complicate the schedule). Otherwise I think she can spare me for at least an hour tonight. Some day in the future, my daughters and I will appreciate these times together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment