Monday, June 27, 2011

Sulky Teacher Certification

I spent three days last week in Milwaukee at a wonderful Sulky Teacher Certification class. Boy did they work us hard. Lots of projects were introduced that used many of the Sulky threads, stabilizers, and products. Here is a photo of the projects we could work on under the expert guidance of Ellen Osten and Patti Lee.
 It was a great, and packed three days. I'd like to go back in future years. It really opened my eyes to how the Sulky products should find their way into my sewing and quilting. There was the added benefit of being able to purchase any Sulky products for 50% off. Not just what they had there, two tables full of product. We could order by the bolt if we wanted. Here are their samples for sale:
Now I need to come down from the Sulky side of life and get reoriented on the projects I have still to finish this summer.

Coming up next is to finally layer the baby quilt and get quilting! Need to do that in between catching up on last season's Grey's Anatomy episodes this week. And tending to my real work.

No comments:

Post a Comment