Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Staying motivated

My bubbles on batiks quilt is taking longer to quilt than I wanted. Each of the seven columns takes me about 90 minutes to do. I have five done. It would be done if the time I spent breaking ice and shoveling it off our driveway this past weekend had been mine to use sewing. So winter outside is delaying my progress inside.

It will be done though. I noted some creases on the back when I rolled it Sunday. I'll most likely rip some of the quilting out to see if I can smooth it and requilt. Not my favorite thing to do, and it may be impossible to correct it. Maybe some creative labels on the back?

Anyway, no great photos to take, since this is all I'm working on at the moment. I will start laying out the medallion round robin mystery quilt, with the new fabrics I chose, and once that is roughed out, I'll post it.

Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment