Monday, January 12, 2009

Getting Back to Work

I find it hard sometimes to get down to quilting. Especially if I feel in between projects. Not that projects are done, but more like I get them to a point where I need a break before taking it to the next step. I think I need to get some supplies for a handwork project so I'll have that to do in these moments. Lately though I've gone through stashes of t-shirts for 3 of 4 projects. Two are for my daughters, and one is for me, for a memory quilt using my father's travel shirt collection. I need to do the latter before I tackle a memory quilt for my sister and her daughter, using my brother-in-law's shirts. I've never done one before, so thought it best I suffer the errors on my own project before I do them for gifts. So for now we've been crazy cutting the important stuff off the shirts and getting fusible stabilizer on their backs. At least I've seen 3 piles reduced greatly in size.

No comments:

Post a Comment