Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring has been around early...

And it was the right time to make sure this cheery flower quilt got done. It was one of my priorities at a recent guild retreat. I also did a ton of machine quilting on Rosemary's t-shirt quilt, but that is for an April post. I still have those borders to do.
The blocks were four patterns for which I'll have to add the authors later. I promise. I used those as inspirations for the two clusters of flowers in the corners. You can see a peek of one of my great birds, Warren, in the corner.

I'll next finish up Rosemary's quilt, and then look towards two baby quilts for soon arrivals of two nephews. I'm thinking dogs, and have some fabric bought and cut for those blocks. While I might miss one arrival, I'll work to get these done over the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment