Friday, September 10, 2010

Weekend here I come

I've been so tired all week. This is greatly due to the retreat last week, when I delighted in shorting myself on restful sleep so I could sew more. I did get to bed around 11:30 at night, but then chose to read a murder mystery till way too late in the morning. Such a treat, only because I could do this without the guilt of keeping DH awake. Then there was no rest for the weary, since once I was home, DD has needed some support all week in the evening with writing, math, or physics. Often until 11:30. And then up again by 6:30. Yikes, this boils down to no chance of me sewing now for FIVE whole days. This is serious withdrawal after that intensive retreat.

So DD has a cross country meet out of town tomorrow. She is out by 6:30 am. I will see her out the door, and then nap. Yipee!! Maybe I'll have a four hour stretch after said nap where I can make it to the machine and put together the backing for one or two of the Tom's t's quilts. Maybe even get one spray basted.

I put together a rather long UFO list for myself as part of our guild challenge. I would need to quilt a quilt every 6-8 weeks for the next year to do half of what I want to do. I'm going to make a serious effort to see if this is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment